[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bye Week QB help

Beach Bum

Okay - so i drafted Brees and Delhomme and forgot that they both have the same bye week. Genius, I know.

Basically, i just need someone for this week. i am trying to shop Jake, but there are some pretty decent options out there that i can pick up as FA's for the week and not have to drop my pants on a last minute trade.

Who would you grab?

Matt Ryan @ OAK (19th vs pass / 9 TD's allowed)

Mark Bulger vs ARI (21st vs pass / 14 TD's)

T Edwards vs NYJ (23rd vs pass / 10 TD's)

Gus Ferrotte vs HOU (16th vs pass / 9 TD's)

They all seem to have similar upside. Bulger finally had a good week and is going against an ARI team that allows a lot of points, but Ryan and Edwards have been a little more consistent.

Please rank them in order if you dont mind.

I am leaning towards Bulger at home vs ARI, but unsure.

TD

1) Trent Edwards against NYJ.....the Jets are stout against the run, which will force the Bills to rely on on Edwards and Evans more and given that the Jets really have no one that can shut down Lee Evans I like this match up for both Evans and Edwards

2) Mark Bulger versus Arizona....Avery's big play capability should be entertaining here against a Cardinals D that is vulnerable against long passes

3) Ryan against Oakland...The only question here is whether the Falcons game plan is to run Turner and Norwood until Oakland rolls over and plays dead...and then run them some more.

4) Ferotte vs Houston...I think you run on Houston, not just because they are more vulnerable against the run, but because you want to keep Schaub, Slaton, and that beast Andre Johnson off the field, I think Brad Childress is smart enough to realize this

Good Luck!

WashD