[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

autaylor

No No No...stop...do not fall into the trap of dealing 1 stud for 2 second (or third or arguably 4th) tier players....

This is a bad deal it doesn't help you, I understand that JJ pretty much sucks now and Reggie is injured but I'll assume you have some roster space if you are going to pull a 2 for 1 for AP, who's out there on the waiver wire for RBs? We can help you bridge the gap until Reggie returns.

WashD

No No No...stop...do not fall into the trap of dealing 1 stud for 2 second (or third or arguably 4th) tier players....

This is a bad deal it doesn't help you, I understand that JJ pretty much sucks now and Reggie is injured but I'll assume you have some roster space if you are going to pull a 2 for 1 for AP, who's out there on the waiver wire for RBs? We can help you bridge the gap until Reggie returns.

WashD

I am not sure if I can get by for a few weeks with just Peterson, j. jones, and Leon Washington? Unless J. Jones picks up the pace.

If you have to deal AP in a 2 for 1, that's not the best deal you can get, shop him for another set of players to all other owners. You don't have to survive with AP and Leon Washington for 3 weeks, you have to look at the waiver wire each week and pick up your best match up if you choose not to trade

If you have to deal AP in a 2 for 1, that's not the best deal you can get, shop him for another set of players to all other owners. You don't have to survive with AP and Leon Washington for 3 weeks, you have to look at the waiver wire each week and pick up your best match up if you choose not to trade

If I don't trade and I can't pick up anyone good on the waiver wire, would you start J. Jones at Philly or Leon Washington at Buffalo?

WashD

Now the guy is offering L. White, R. Grant, and Chad Johnson for A. Peterson. Johnson has sucked it up this year is there any chance he gets more production in the second half of the season?

WashD

Now the guy is offering L. White, R. Grant, and Chad Johnson for A. Peterson. Johnson has sucked it up this year is there any chance he gets more production in the second half of the season?

He's adding more crap to the pile hoping you will be impressed by the height.

But if you take a step closer and take a deep breath, it still smells like a pile of crap, just more of it.

Not interesting...walk far away from it, ifyou want to deal AP you need to get at least one bonafide stud in return.

Good Luck!

WashD