[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I trade Lynch for TO

Gunga Galunga

Standard Scoring. No PPR. Team below. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF. Yes, we need to hold 2 kickers, 2 def, 2 TE's no open spots. 10 team league. Team offering trade has Boldin, TO, and Steve Smith and needs RB help. Won't part w/ Boldin or Smith. I'm sitting with 1 loss and could use WR help. Dependent on Jax playing. Do I take a hit for a couple weeks and hope TO returns to help with a playoff run. I would give up Holmes. Because it's a 10 team league and not a lot of spots, Willie Parker and Addai are on Waivers that I could pick up for the stretch. Thanks,

McNabb, Eli

Portis, Lynch, Steven Jackson

Colston, Roddy White, Santonio

Witten, LJ Smith

Folk, Mehlaff

Bears, Bills

Terrible move on your part. I'm all for upgrading when you have the depth to do it, but TO's status is uncertain now with the addition of Williams, and giving away Lynch would really improve your competition. No go in my book.

+1 - get someone other than TO to upgrade you if you're giving up Lynch

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=269256

Got another offer now that gives me Fitz for Lynch. I need to give up Colston though with Lynch. Does that do it?

That seems a harsh price for Fitz. I'd rather see if Colston doesn't shake the rust off, and sit tight with what you have

("Hey Lama - how about a something - you know, a little extra - for the effort" -- hahaha)

Edited by jfrankparnell

That seems a harsh price for Fitz. I'd rather see if Colston doesn't shake the rust off, and sit tight with what you have

("Hey Lama - how about a something - you know, a little extra - for the effort" -- hahaha)

If I convince him to take Santanio, does that work? Guess the question is should I give up Lynch for a stud WR...

In appreciation for your response there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness

If I convince him to take Santanio, does that work? Guess the question is should I give up Lynch for a stud WR...

In appreciation for your response there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness

Well I got that going for me, which is nice

If the deal is Fitz for Lynch and Santonio, it's better. You're rolling Portis and SJax every week; and at WR you've got Roddy, Colston and Fitz to play matchup

Your problem - you have no RB backing up your top two guys.

Right now you have Roddy (a stud) and Colston (who will be a stud when he gets rid of the rust), AND Holmes backing up... and you have Lynch backing up for SJax and Portis.

Remember this - Lynch has a great playoff schedule

I still would sit tight - but the deal is much more fair now