[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cutler for Turner

slimshady31

Fellow Huddlers,

Got counter-offered with ->

Give Up

Jay Cutler

Get

Michael Turner

Is it me or does Turner just seem to be boom or bust?

One need only look at his game stats to confirm that he's boom or bust. Take away week 1 and 3 and dude is quite below average.

One need only look at his game stats to confirm that he's boom or bust. Take away week 1 and 3 and dude is quite below average.

I'm pretty sure there's a big Turner thread somewhere here. The book on him is that Turner struggles against solid run D's, and shreds bad ones. (Guys like Westbrook and Portis still get points, even against the best D's... or like Gore, maybe they'll have one bad game)

Garrard is an OK QB - but nothing spectacular. Seems like you're weakening yourself at QB significantly. Not sure that Turner is worth that

Okay. So no Turner. BUT...I got the counter offer I wanted ->

Give Up

Jay Cutler

Get

Marion Barber

I think it's fair based on need since LJ is a joke. DeAngelo is good but would prefer him to be my #3 vs my #2. Having Portis and MBIII each week for the playoff stretch just seems unstoppable, or am I dreaming to think the the Cowboys will turn it around on offense once Romo is back :wacko:

Okay. So no Turner. BUT...I got the counter offer I wanted ->

Give Up

Jay Cutler

Get

Marion Barber

I think it's fair based on need since LJ is a joke. DeAngelo is good but would prefer him to be my #3 vs my #2. Having Portis and MBIII each week for the playoff stretch just seems unstoppable, or am I dreaming to think the the Cowboys will turn it around on offense once Romo is back :wacko:

I think this is a winner.

I asked one of the Bruno Boys (Ziza) about MBIII - despite the tough playoff sched, he called Barber the best RB in FF. I'd rather have Portis or Westbrook (if healthy) - but I think you have a great RB.

As you said, it's a huge upgrade over your current situation - even with the downgrade at QB

Thanks jfrankparnell. I like Barber also because am in a PPR league and if he busts a few long ones on screen passes it helps a lot. Am just worried about the rough playoff stretch schedule and Cutler's gets easier! Am I really in that bad of shape if I have to start DeAngelo each week as my #2 RB from here on out?