[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I do this Trade?

claymont

I was thinking of offering Warner for Schaub and Brandon Jacobs. I am trying to get some more depth at RB, what do y'all think? This is a PPR league with heavy bonus points for 100 yrd games to RB. Qbs scoring is crazy as well. I have Bress already and Warrner is sitting on my bench. These two QBs are number 1 and 2 in scoring in the league this year. I have yet to play Warrner this year, and will only use him this week on Bress' bye.(knock on wood)

So is it worth giving up the number two scorer in the whole league(that i will only use this week) for the number 13 QB and the number 18 RB. My team is in my signature. I feel this is a good deal long term for me(non keeper league)

You need the RB help, make the trade. If I owned Schaub and Jacobs and yo offered me Warner for him I'd tell you to go and fly a kite, but if he'll do it, pull the trigger.

in our league warrner is avg. almost 75 points a game(scoring is screwing) and I think he will go for the deal