[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TOUGH ONE! Which 2 RB's? Turner, C Johnson, or Forte?

jdn4891

I've looked at my usual source for comparing positional stats vs. run D's and man , all three match ups are really good, almost neck and neck.

Detroit and Oakland are 25th and 26th in the league for allowing the most fantasy rushing points, and GB allows slightly less, they''re ranked 22nd.

TEN scores the most fantasy rushing points in the league, ATL is 9th, and CHI is 15th, so needless to say, this is a toughy.

Thoughts?

Pretty much the same question from another post so I'll just copy and paste my thoughts from that one! (Reuse!)

You might want to monitor this thread for responses to since it's essentially the same question http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=269286

I probably turn Forte loose against Detroit, it'll be interesting to see what the speedy little guy does on Turf and Detroit's run defense is abysmal.

I probably like Michael Turner against an equally abysmal Raiders Run Defense...everyone is running all over them right now and I see no reason for Michael to not log 100+ yards and 2 TDs.

Chris is a close third, but between the fact that he has to break a long carry to get a TD and the fact that GB's defense is slightly more stout than Detroit and Oakland I think he's safe to sit this week given your other options.

Good Luck!

WashD

I followed WashD into this post as well. I'll copy and paste what I wrote in the other post, which doesn't really add much, but reitterates what has already been said - just a vote of confidence if you follow WashD's advice (which I would suggest you do).

"I agree, you have to go with the guys going against two of the worst teams in the league. Turner is up and down, but he should be on an upswing, and against the Raiders, there is an even better chance that will happen. Johnson has some electric stuff, but less of a chance this week. Turner and Forte are easily the better choices."