[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Having an issue with my Lineup

Spuddly0014

I'm in sort of a pickle as to who I want to start and who I want to sit.

QB - Pennington

WR - Boldin, Housh, Avery

RB - Jackson, Dunn

Flex - Royal

BN - Rhodes, Ginn, Roeth, Bowe, LJ

Stardard scoring league.

My roster is hurting, I took a hit with LJ assaulting women left and right and now that Addai is coming back Rhodes will be useless. Im just asking for some input on who you think should sit and who you think should start, also maybe any pickups you might consider.

Any input would be appreciated

Ok,

QB you are fine in this week

WR - I think those are the right plays, but if you want to get aggressive you could sub in Ginn for Housh, but I wouldn't really recommend it

RB - You got the right guys lined up for now

Flex - Yep I like Royal this week

Your roster is as good as it can be, I'd hold Rhodes for this week and see what Addai looks like and how Dungy uses them both when both are healthy....

Hard to give you advice on who to pick up without knowing who is out there in your league, obviously folks are high on Torain who might be out there for you, I like picking up Derrick Ward because it seems like he's getting more and more opportunities..Ricky Williams is another interesting pick up for the stretch run.

Watch the injury report closely and if Dunn sounds like he will be limited I'd pick up one of hte guys I mentioned and slot them in (Ward might be set up for a good week)

Best of Luck!

WashD