[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Proposals

Sell high

PPR league, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 W/R, otherwise standard scoring, my team is in my signature. I should coast into the playoffs, but I want to shore up my RB position.

Trade#1

I get: Breaston & Forte

I give: McGahee & Moss

Trade #2

I get: Westbrook & Breaston (or B. Edwards or Avery)

I give: A. Johnson & J. Jones

Trade #3

I get: L. White

I give: 1 WR

Right now I'm leaning towards #2. J. Jones is a throw away and I get a decent backup WR if one of my other guys goes down, and Johnson for Westbrook seems like a fair trade. Who would you go with - Breaston, Edwards, or Avery?

However, I think I get the best bang for the buck out of #1. I don't play McGahee, so its basically Moss for Forte, plus I get a decent back up WR. I get a huge upgrade at RB, and only sacrifice one of my may WR's, which isn't much of a sacrifice with the other ones on my team. Problem is that I worry about Forte's ability to keep it up until the end of the season.

He would allow me to do #1 or #2 along with #3, but not #1 and #2, though he said he would if I gave up LT instaed of McGahee or Jones.

A lot going on with this trade, your help is appreciated.

Edited by Sell high