[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade help

Loansharks414

Trading deadline is tomorrow in our league. I am light at RB and could use another for the reast of the season. Offered DeAngelo Williams and Tory Holt for Reggie Wayne abd Darrem McFadden. I think Sammy Morris and Leon Washington could be late season sleepers and decent #2 RB's but who knows. WR is the 1 place i have depth. Stuggling with this....would love any thoughts on it. thanks

Holt will do nothing for you, and McFadden would probably do not much either. You are basically trading away Wayne for Williams. I would think you could get more for Wayne than Willams. If you are comfortable with your WRs though, and Williams is the best you can get, you may need to do it. Tough call. I would probably just ride it out and use Washington as my other RB.

Holt will do nothing for you, and McFadden would probably do not much either. You are basically trading away Wayne for Williams. I would think you could get more for Wayne than Willams. If you are comfortable with your WRs though, and Williams is the best you can get, you may need to do it. Tough call. I would probably just ride it out and use Washington as my other RB.

I agree with soulfly. Even though Wayne has been struggling as of late, he's still an elite WR. If Sammy Morris come's back from injury, he wll be as good if not better than D. Williams.

I'm not big on this deal. I'm pretty close to dropping McFadden from a redraft team of mine. He's really only been productive about 2 weeks so far and I am getting the feeling the toe injuries could linger the rest of the season.

I'd rather have DeAngello and Wayne than Holt as I consider McFadden worthless at the moment.

McMfadden is injured with two turf toes, and Holt has been no more than a bench player this year. So, everyone is right, it comes down to D. Williams for Reggie Wayne. Wayne is the blue chip, where Williams is a middle of the road RB. Who else does he have a WR. I might do it if he offers a better WR than Holt. A Dwayne Bowe would be better fit for you getting. Even a guy like Avery, Walter, Desean Jackson. Not a real top of the line, but a real good WR. Cotchery, Berrian or Ward from Pitt would be good also.

But see who he has besides Holt and counter offer.