[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Cutler

ropeman

Want to trade cutler away for portis and colston is this a valuable trade or am I giving up too much. The wheels have fallen off the DEN train and trying to get out while the gettings good... I'm pretty sure he'd take it cuz he's hurting for a QB and also sliding in the standings

6pts TD, 1-50 passing, 1-20 rush/receive.

my roster

QB: cutler, edwards

RB: Lynch, CJ, Stewart, morris

WR: Owens, Marshall, Cotch, Santana Moss, camarillo

TE: Owens, Smith

K: Prater

D: GB, HOU

His roster

QB: Orton, Ferotte

RB: Portis, Forte, Faulk, LJ, Benson

WR: Housh, Avery, Breaston, Harrison, Colston

TE: winslow

K: Kaeding

D: Buf, NYJ

WILL ANSWER YOURS

I'm not certain why you would want to make that trade. IMO, you already have 4 1/2 good WR's so Colston wouldn't seem like a huge upgrade. I like Portis, but you seem pretty well set with CJohnson and Lynch. Dealing Cutler would also leave you with Edwards as your starting QB...that's not a place I'm sure I'd like to be. If you could take a look at mine regarding McNabb, I'd be appreciative.

I agree. I wouldn't feel comfortable hanging my hat on Edwards. If there is someone decent on the waivers, then maybe you pull the trigger, but you're leaving yourself exposed at QB. Portis is a nice upgrade, and I agree that you might need some help at RB. Johnson is solid, and Lynch has underperformed, so there might be a turn around, but if you're looking to make a push down the stretch, maybe look for a different trade that could upgrade your RB, but not expose you as much on QB. Colston could be helpful, but I agree that you already have a decent WR core that doesn't need much help. I like the move to get Cutler out while he hasn't completely fallen apart (I wouldn't mind getting rid of him myself), but I would try and get a better replacement than Edwards.