[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

would you trade Slaton for Barber and Mcnabb for Cutler?

joeyemma

10 team redraft league....6 for all td's...1 for 10 rush/rec....1 for 20 passing no ppr

we start 1 qb 2rb 2wr 1flex k d

roster:

McNabb/Delhomme/Thigpen

Westbrooke/Chris Johnson/Slaton/Rice/Kevin Smith/JCharles/LJ

Wayne/SSmith/Plaxico/Gates/AGonzolez

Crosby/Folk

Pats

My starting lineup is : McNabb Chris Johnson Westbrooke Slaton Wayne SSmith Crosby Pats

Would you trade Slaton for Barber? I think I could get it done but am not sure if I want to.

If I did that, I could play Rice or Charles this week while I wait for Barber.

This owner also has Cutler.....I might be able to do Mcnabb for Cutler also.

What do you think of those two trades?

Thanks in advance

I would hang onto McNabb over Cutler. Things are heading south in Denver right now, but on the positive, they don't have a RB so Cutler should be throwing it a lot. I still ilke McNabb for the stretch.

Slaton has put up good numbers, but a lot of that has come off the passing game, and with Schaub out, his numbers might decline. but, he should see some more carries. Hopefully Romo will be able to pull the Cowboys together, andbring Barber's numbers back up.

Slaton is on the upswing right now, but Barber should pick it up. I'd go with Barber if you can get it done.

I pretty much agree with last post by Sell high. MB III is too good to pass up. Cutler started the year looking too good to pass up, but then what the heck happened to the Broncos? Last month I easily would have taken Cutler. Right now, I'm undecided on the QB question.