[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Frerotte or Rosenfels the next 4-6 wks?

Tega

Performance scoring league. I already have McNabb. He has a few tough games coming up. My other QB is Orton. With Orton hurt 4-6 wks, who would you pick up for the next 4-6 wks (maybe longer): Frerotte or Rosenfels? Thanks in advance for any help!

As a Vikings fan, I can say the Frerotte has quietly been putting up pretty decent, consistent numbers, with the exception of a tough game against the Titans.

As someone living in Houston, I can say the Sage can put up decent numbers, but is prone to bad decisions (i.e. turnovers, and fumbles).

Sage has the better receiving corp but Frerotte has the benefit of Adrien Peterson distracting defenses.

I'd say its a push with each players schedules dictating who you pick up.

Edited by fantasyfreak

fantasyfreak & finzone - Thank you for responding to my post. One thing I should have done in my original post/question was to include the games each one has coming up:

-----------McNabb------ Frerotte------Rosenfels

wk 10---- vs NYG------vs GB--------vs Cinci

wk 11---- @ Cinci-------@ TB--------@ Indy

wk 12 ----@ Balt--------@ Jack------@ Cleve

wk 13----vs Ariz---------vs Chic-----vs Jack

wk 14-----@ NYG-------@ Det--------@ GB

wk 15----vs Cleve-------@ Ariz------vs Tenn

wk 16-----@ Wash------vs Atl--------@ Oak

wk 17-----vs Dal---------vs NYG------vs Chic

I hope these games I lised come out in columns once I post this. Barring injury, I'd probably play McNabb wks 11, 13, 15, 17. Extreme weather may come in to play to, especially with McNabb.

Also noted - our scoring doesn't deduct pts for interceptions.

Thanks again for any help!

Edited by Tega

I like McNabb backing up Frerotte. Their schedules mesh well considering when McNabb's toughest games are, though you probably still play McNabb over Frerotte regardless of matchup. In case of injury to McNabb, Frerotte schedule is very reasonable for the remainder of the season. No awful matchups there. He has some decent targets besides Berrian & AP including Shiancoe and Sidney Rice.