[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lost Pittman, Need Replacement, LJ, Felix Jones and Maurice Morris, etc. Available

dfine

Non Keeper, no trading league. Must Drop RB for RB. Must have 5 RB on roster and start 3. 10% yardage, 5 points TD's NO PPR

I lost Pittman for the year. I am trying to sure up my team. Here are the other 4 RB's I have. Frank Gore, MJD, Tim Hightower and Cedric Benson.

So whoever I pick up will be a safety valve just in case.

I will be the last person to get a player because of my standing. LJ could be gone.

Here is who is available

Larry Johnson(should be coming back week 11, but could be suspended again in December) and his backup Jamaal Charles(could see a lot of carries)

Felix Jones(should be coming back week 11)

Maurice Morris (could be the starter soon)

Leon Washington

Sammy Morris(could be coming back), BenJarvus Green-Ellis, (Faulk not available)

Fred Jackson

Who would you pickup? Please Rate in order if possible, just in case that player is not available.

Anyone else. No one likes LJ or Felix or Maurice Morris. I am always worried about NE RB's injuries. They never tell you the whole story of how bad they are injured.

LJ is a no go. Felix will have some productivity but will be sharing a little piece of the Barber game and Mo Mo is sharing carries with J. Jones and neither have produced a thing. S Morris is your best bet.

Given you are looking for upside here I think you take a bit of a risk

1) LJ - if they feature him, he could still have some big games, it's a coin flip, but if he is suspended again you drop and go again

2) Sammy Morris - I'm worried he won't be back for 2-3 more weeks, but when he comes back he'll be the guy

3) Felix Jones - I hate the Boys offense and schedule right now, but the kids a special talent and they may look to get him more involved to help their offensive doldrums

4) Leon Washington - You know what you are getting here, maybe a TD, 2 catches and 30 yards, and maybe the same in rushing

5) Mo Mo - He could be the starter, but he kind of sucks and the Seattle offense definitely sucks

6) Fred Jackson - Talented guy on a decent offense, but gets limited touches

Good Luck,

WashD