[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 RB Trades offered

radernashun

Which Option is Best  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which Option is Best down the stretch

• Trade Chris Johnson and VJackson for Portis
    • Trade Chris johnson and Hightower for LT and Brown
    • Stay with team as it currently is

10 Team PPR League. I'm in first with a 2.5 game lead. My RB's are AP, Chris Johnson, Hightower, Taylor, Benson, Thomas

Been offered LT and Ronnie Brown for CJohnson and Hightower. LT and Brown both have great schedules and I probably will have a week 14 bye as well.

Other offer is Portis for CJohnson and Vince Jackson. Portis schedule isn't great and he's had a lot of carries.

Would you do either of these deals? I like Hightower a lot and he's in a great offense so the Portis deal appeals to me but the schedules of LT and Brown may be too much to pass up. Thought?

Edited by radernashun

I would trade for LT only because i think (my opinion) he is going to have a heck of second half. Plus that toe injury should be fully healed. Here is his remaining schedule:

Kan

@Pit

IND

ATL

OAK

@KAN

@TAM

DEN

Besides the Pittsburg and maybe the Tampa game he has a sweet schedule. 5 out of those 7 remaining teams don't rank higher then 23 against the run.

I would trade for LT only because i think (my opinion) he is going to have a heck of second half. Plus that toe injury should be fully healed. Here is his remaining schedule:

Kan

@Pit

IND

ATL

OAK

@KAN

@TAM

DEN

Besides the Pittsburg and maybe the Tampa game he has a sweet schedule. 5 out of those 7 remaining teams don't rank higher then 23 against the run.

Thing is, that Tampa match-up is in the Super Bowl for most leagues. Mind you, Portis gets Philly that same week but I like his chances vs Philly better than LT's vs Tampa. Besides, he's giving up less to get him.

I'm assuming that you're looking good at WR?

Mind you, I don't like Portis way more than LT going forward but you're giving up less IMO because you get to keep Hightower who could be nice down the stretch having not been ridden hard all season.

I make the Portis trade.