[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex Help

kevins330

Wow, one of those situations that shouldn't be tough but is because of the match ups and because of Pitts ridiculous defense.

Go with Wayne. Trust in the arm of Peyton Manning. It will be a tough outing, but one that ultimately will give you more points than Charles against SD.

Good Luck and check out my blog entry (in sig)!

WashD

I couldnt agree more WashingtonD, it should be a no-brainer.. But, being a huge charger fan i watch every game and their D has been a very hard thing to watch this year, and Charles is the #1 guy this week in KC. Pitt's D is very good and Wayne's last 3 games have not been impressive..So it's making it very hard for me to decide.. Maybe Rivera's promotion will help SD's D play better?

Wayne is probably the "safe" play, but if you think you need to risk an all or nothing from Avery to win this week (since Braylon was a no show?) then plug in DA & hope for a home run game from him ... the NYJ secondary can be had, just depends on it being Avery or someone else that burns them for a long one this week. But I'd only use Avery over Wayne if you need to play that "all or nothing" card.

Edited by ts