[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Better, Barber or T. Jones?

soulfly

PPR, redraft, play two RBs.

I currently have Forte and T. Jones.

I have been offered a trade that would send Jones away and get me Barber. Would you take Barber, or would you just ride out Jones for the rest of the year?

I've been trying to sell Barber but nobody is buying. His schedule down the stretch is nothing short of brutal and it just gets worse in the FF play-offs. Week 14-16 (not sure of the order) NYG, Pitt, Balt.

I'm lucky enough that I've got other options so I may not need to play him then but I can assure you that I wouldn't be volunteering for that headache.

FWIW, I have TJones as well.

So you would be comfortable with Jones the rest of the way? I agree that his schedule is easier, but it's been easier all year long, and Barber still has more points. I just figured that since it's PPR, Barber would possibly be the better play even with a tough schedule. I like Jones and what he has done, but I don't have playoffs locked yet and wonder if Barber's risk but high score potential or Jones's consistency would be better.

I am a little more upbeat about Barber's potential for the rest of the season than some people. I think Dallas' bye week gives Romo a chance to get back into shape, and for him to get used to playing with Roy Williams. With receivers like T.O and Williams on the edges, and Crayton in the slot, and Witten at TE, the Cowboys should have success through the air, even against the toughest defenses, which should give Barber some running room. I don't see him being a top-5 RB the rest of the way, but I think top-10 is realistic.