[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade help, please

brett21

A guy in my league is willing to give me L. Fitzgerald for either M. Jones-Drew and Braylon Edwards or Tim Hightower and Braylon Edwards. I am going to do the deal because i am over loaded at running back, but i can not decide which to give up between Jones-Drew and Hightower. WHo is going to have the better second half of the season, Jones- Drew or Hightower? Which one would you rather hang on to? I fell like after aquiring Fitzgerald, my team will be unstopable but i do not know which running back to give up.

Here is my line-up

P. Mannng

L. Tomlinson

Chris Johnson

Jones Drew

Hightower

L.J.

A. Johnson

S. Smith

B. Edwards

D. Jackson

W. Welker

C. Cooley

That is a tough one, and you definitely want Fitz. I would probably lean towards Jones-Drew. I think Hightower will do well the rest of the year and you already have two other great RBs. I don't know how many you can play. MJD hasn't done all that well, and without the TDs, he hasn't done much of anything at all. He is not getting any yards, and not many catches.