[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FLEX - Torain or Breaston?

theprez

Dynasty league... not sure who to play at flex this week? Either Breaston or Torain (and I also have ERoyal starting for Denver tonight). We do get 0.5 pts per catch.

Standard Yahoo lineup PLUS WR/RB flex

Lineup-

QB - SHill @ Ari (still not really sure about QB)

RB - ADPeterson vs GB

RB - Chris Johnson @ Chi

WR - AJohnson vs Bal

WR - MColston @ Atl

WR - ERoyal @ Clev

TE- JCarlson @ Mia

FLEX - ????

K - Crosby @ Minn

D - NYJets vs StL

Bench -

QB - Rosenfels vs Balt

QB - JCampbell - Bye -

QB - CPalmer - Inj -

RB - Torian @ Clev

RB - SMorris vs Buff

RB - PThomas @ Atl

RB - Felix Jones - Bye -

RB - Mendenhall - Inj -

WR - Breaston vs SF

WR - ABryant - Bye -

D - San Diego vs KC

Scoring -

Passing Yards (25 yards per point)

Passing Touchdowns (4)

Interceptions (-2)

Sacks (-.5)

Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Receptions (.5)

Reception Yards (10 yards per point)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

2-Point Conversions (2)

Fumbles Lost (-2)

Any thoughts??

Thank you

I go with the safer play in Eddie Royal, he should have a strong game. Show me one good game or even one good series out of Torain before I start him over a guaranteed 8-15 points in Eddie.

Good Luck!

WashD

No no... Royal is in the starting lineup. I am between Breaston and Torain at FLEX. I have Royal, AJ, Colston at WR.

Thoughts? Thanks!!

I'd go with Torain this week over Breaston...he's getting the start and Shaun Rodgers (DT) is questionable for the game, that means Torain should be able to get some runs in up the middle. I like Breaston, but he's probably a little more of a reach this week than Torain.

Good Luck and Check Out my Blog (address in Siggy)

WashD

I'd go with Torain this week over Breaston...he's getting the start and Shaun Rodgers (DT) is questionable for the game, that means Torain should be able to get some runs in up the middle. I like Breaston, but he's probably a little more of a reach this week than Torain.

Good Luck and Check Out my Blog (address in Siggy)

WashD

Really like the blog! I will keep checking it out!

What are your QB thoughts for this week? I have Campbell on bye and Palmer hurt (dynasty league)... I snagged SHill and Rosenfels to help out. Any idea who to roll with for this week?

Prez,

Thanks for the kind words on the blog your QB situation this week is exactly the type of thing I had in mind when I came up with that topic idea.

I like Sage this week. He's going to have to throw to beat the Ravens, who are just monsters against the run. Given Sage's weapons of Daniels, Slaton in the pass game, Walters, and Johnson he is a VERY good option this week, even though the Ravens are a great defensive team.

I worry about Shaun Hill this week...the knock on the Cardinals is around the discipline of their defensive backs, you can beat them with a big play, we've talked about that a lot in these forums this year, the problem I have is that I don't think Shaun is saavy nor strong enough to take advantage of that.

Good Luck

WashD

Edited by WashingtonD