[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Westy/Jacobs/Lendale/TJones

wolniak

I need to start 2:

Westbrook v. NYG

Jacobs v. PHI

Lendale v CHI

T. Jones v STL

I'm leaning towards Westbrook and Jacobs. Westbrook kills the Giants. I like Jacobs against Philly.

Lendale versus the Bears doesn't make me feel very good. The Bears are very good near the goal line, where Lendale makes bank.

Thomas Jones....eh. It's hard for me to hang my hat on him in a "must-win" game for me against the undefeated #1 team and points leader. He does have a good matchup against the Rams and has been hot recently.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1) Westbrook is a must start against the Giants, given his abilities in the passing game and the fact he is the short yardage back along with normal rushing duties makes him a great guy to roll with this and every week.

2) Thomas Jones - here is a guy who is playing at an elite level, going up against a poor run defense, you start him with confidence this week

I know its hard to sit Jacobs, but Philly has a very good run defense and Jacobs shares carries with Ward who will get some action in this very physical game.

Good Luck and check out my blog entry (in sig)!

WashD

Edited by WashingtonD

I'd go with Westbrook and Jacobs.

Westbrook is a no-brainer.

Even though Jacobs shares with Ward, Jacobs has been running like a man possessed. I have a feeling Coughlin's been saving Jacbos for this NFC East matchup and lets him run loose.

BTW - thanks for the advice on the trade. I'm so torn on the move still but any advice helps.

Bear Down indeed.

Edited by 85_bears

I'm in a similar problem with Turner/Jacobs/TJones/Moore and I'm starting Turner and Jones. I think Jacobs has his good weeks and his off weeks; I also think on the road his game suffers a little. Jones is a pretty safe bet and he should put up good numbers.

As far as the original question, I agree with WashD here

Westbrook will be the focus of the Eagles O - and even if he's shut down on the ground, he'll catch a lot of dump-offs and screens.

I'd also go with TJones against a terrible Ram run D. I think Jacobs will do something like 50 yds and a TD. I think Jones could go off for 100+ yds and a TD or two.

In your case, I agree as well - Turner and Jones