[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Matt Ryan, McNabb, or Cutler this week?

ThatDude

I think you have to go Cutler here, the Browns aren't getting a lot of sacks, so Jake should have some time in the pocket and his WRs are much bigger than the secondary of Cleveland...I like him to have a big game tonight.

Ryan will be solid and probably will have to throw the ball to keep up with NO offense in the second half, but you better believe that in the first half of the game the Falcons will run, run, run to control the clock and try to keep Brees off the field.

Good Luck and Check Out my Blog (address in Siggy)

WashD

I would go with McNabb. I know that he is playing a very good defense; however he is the big play threat here. He is second to only Drew Brees in passes 20+ yards. McNabb has had a pretty good fantasy year so far and he will be in the spot light this week and ready to perform. If not him though I go with Ryan. Broncos have been terrible lately.

Help Me!

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=270869