[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just got a trade offer

goodrumm

By the way...

His roster:

QB: Garrard, Big Ben

RB: Forte, McGahee, Stewart, Ward

WR: Evans, Moss, TJ, Bowe, Hester

TE: Clark

K: Kasay

Def/ST: Steelers

My Roster: in sig line below

He is offering me McGahee for Torain straight up. I'm inclined to say no to that. Is there a counter that I should offer that would make more sense?

Thoughts coaches?

non-PPR

This was proposed to me...

I give: Torain

I get: McGahee

I also have Rice so I could handcuff McGahee and Rice. I'm very inclined to NOT accept, but, wanted some feedback from you experts.

Thoughts?

Thanks fellas...

No way would I do this. Torain is new and we haven't seen anything from him, but when you have Shanahan thinking this kid could be franchise material......Hold onto him. Tonight should give you a decent indication of how he will do. Plus, with Rice doing better right now, I see McGahee getting less and less touches. Similar to the Hightower/Edge situation.

I agree with you. I wont accept the McGahee for Torain straight up deal. Do you have any thoughts on what a good counter should be? If any?

I like the counter of JC17, but, I dont think the guy will give up Forte.

Asking for such a players such as Forte will never fly with such an unrated RB and an RB that MAY get the majority of the touches. You might get away with Sjax for the combined Rice / Torain trade or and Addia / Rhodes combo for a Rice / Torain trade. Its hard for teams to risk such high end players for an un-known.

Screw what Shanny says. You can trust a Marine recruiter or used car salesman more than that prick. What you can trust is the injuries and clear writing on the wall that McGahee is washed up in Baltimore. I would make the deal.

If McGahee is washed up, why would you want him to make the trade and get him??? ROFL!