[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mewelde Moore makes this a harder choice

detlef

So, with Mewelde and a nice match-up v Indy as an option...

Pick 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex

Lynch @ Pats

T Jones v Rams

Moore v Cotls

A Johnson v Ravens

Cal Johnson v Jags

Roddy White v NO

The worst match-up, of course, is Andre Johnson going against the 4th rated Ravens pass D. And when you consider their run D is 1st, that means their pass D isn't 4th by some fluke the way Indy's is. On the other hand, Johnson has been a total beast.

The guy who's been the least impressive of late is Lynch. Mind you, he was apparently really sick last week.

Good news is, I've got options.

I'd feel real good about sitting Marshawn Lynch against the pats and rolling with your other five.

Just like you say the Colts pass D rating is a little flukey, the Pat's Run D rating is equally flukey, essentially ruined by the Wildcat game versus Miami, besides that they have been very solid (17 for 32 for Addai, 19 for 83 for Pittman, 20 for 88 for the other Pittman and no TDs for that entire stretch)....

I like Moore/Jones at RB and I find it very hard to sit the Johnson brothers or Roddy over Marshawn.

Good Luck and Check out my new blog post (address in siggy)

WashD