[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice

drmcpa

This would seem like an easy deal to say yes to, but would help to know the scoring system, etc. Actually, even w/o knowing that I think I say yes, unless maybe if it's a TD-only league, even then likely a yes.

Edited by ts

This would seem like an easy deal to say yes to, but would help to know the scoring system, etc. Actually, even w/o knowing that I think I say yes, unless maybe if it's a TD-only league, even then likely a yes.

nonppr 1 point per 10 yards, 6 points per td.

Tennesee has a great schedule after this week playing the Bears, its really only Pittsburgh between them and a run at the Pats/Dolphins record...that said Lendale White is splitting carries, he is giant and fat, and he is an injury risk.

Once Romo comes back, the Dallas ship will right slightly and Barber will be the first to benefit when teams stop stacking everyone at the line knowing that Brad Johnson can't throw a frisbee 10 yards not to mention a football.

I think someone is wildly over reacting to the recent games and upcoming schedule of the Cowboys and you would be wise to jump all up on that offer.

Best of Luck, and check out my new blog post if you get a chance!

WashD