[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gore, Ronnie Brown, or Deangelo Williams?

jjpro11

really on the fence on which two to start. gore is my stud, but is facing the toughest defense of the three. brown is pretty consistent and is facing a bad defense. williams will start with jonathan stewart likely out and has the best matchup of the three.

we get 0.2 pts per reception, our scoring format is kinda weird though... TDs are favored.

Gore @ Cardinals

Brown vs Seahawks

Williams at Raiders

DeAngelo is a must start given how bad the Raiders defense has been...it's literally approaching the point where they'd be better off hiring some of the fat guys in costumes from the black hole to come in and play defensive line.

I have to believe that we see a heavy dose of Gore out of the niners on Sunday...and while Brown has a great match up, ever since there has been a lot of tape generated on the ole Wildcat, his numbers have gone down and down....he had a great match up last week and was only marginally effective in the running game (1 TD 60 yards on 20 or so carries).

I go Williams and Gore and feel pretty good about it....

Best of Luck, and check out my new blog post if you get a chance!

WashD