[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last Trade Opportunity

soulfly

14 team, PPR, Redraft. We start: QB, WR, WR, TE, RB, WR/RB Flex

My team:

Rivers, Eli Manning

Fitz, Calvin Johnson, Avery, Engram

Forte, T. Jones, Slaton

O. Daniels

Offered: Brees or Cutler and Marshall

for

Rivers or Manning and Fitz

Is this something you would do? I don't think I am sold on gaining Brees being worth losing Fitz. Thougths?

I really figured I would at least get one or two responses. Well, if anyone at all is willing to share their thoughts on this trade, this is the updated version:

Manning

Fitz

Slaton

Avery

for

Brees

Marshall

Westy

Harrison, Royal, or Desean Jackson

I am starting to think that Arizona may possibly rest their receivers if they clinch a playoff spot. And Westy may do well. Is losing Fitz worth what I would be getting?

Soulfly, I'm not sure I would do this trade.

Manning vs. Bress - I consider this a tossup at this point. The Colts might finally be getting it together.

Fitz vs. Marshall - I give a decent advantage to Fitz. He's been playing great and has a great playoff schedule.

Slaton vs. Westy - I give the advantage to Westy but not by as much as you would think. Slaton has been awesome for Houston and Westy hasn't been doing all that great and injury-prone.

Avery vs. Harrison or others - I think the advantage goes to Harrison. Avery is the #2 receiver on the Rams while Harrison is #2 on the Colts. I still believe Harrison will come on at the end of the season.

In summary, the cornerstones of the trade are (Manning, Fitz) and (Brees, Marshall). I think I'd rather have (Manning, Fitz) than (Bress, Marshall). You'd probably be gaining from the rest of the trade, but I don't think its worth it.

Thanks for the reply. It's Eli Manning though. Does this change your opinion?

I know I take a downgrade at WR, but I was just worried he may not play as much with playoffs locked up.

Westy and Slaton: I start Forte and T. Jones, but figured if Westy came on late, he has teh ability to put up huge numbers.

Thanks for the reply. It's Eli Manning though. Does this change your opinion?

I know I take a downgrade at WR, but I was just worried he may not play as much with playoffs locked up.

Westy and Slaton: I start Forte and T. Jones, but figured if Westy came on late, he has teh ability to put up huge numbers.

Oh sorry. If its Eli I would definitely do the trade. Then you only really lose with Fitz and Marshall. I personally like Marshall because he plays in an offense that passes a lot these days with a good QB, and he has pretty good skills himself. I am actually torn about Fitz because no doubt he is a stud, but Boldin (and to a lesser exent Breaston) really have a chance of ruining his day.

Discussed it back and forth. He got cold feet. Didn't want to give up Westy, and I don't hin I want to have him right now over Slaton.

He still wants to do Brees and Marshall for Eli Manning and Fitz.

That would give me Brees and Rivers to play matchups with. It will be hard to pick the right one.

Marshall and Calvin Johnson at Wr (Avery and Engram at backup)

Jones, Slaton and Forte at RB to play matchups with

I don't thin kthis helps me, but I would like to get your opinions, and I won't bother you about it anymore after tonight. Would this be better if I asked for Desean Jackson to be added into the mix with my Engram? I like having the added depth with Jackson, but don't know if I should even thin about it.

Discussed it back and forth. He got cold feet. Didn't want to give up Westy, and I don't hin I want to have him right now over Slaton.

He still wants to do Brees and Marshall for Eli Manning and Fitz.

That would give me Brees and Rivers to play matchups with. It will be hard to pick the right one.

Marshall and Calvin Johnson at Wr (Avery and Engram at backup)

Jones, Slaton and Forte at RB to play matchups with

I don't thin kthis helps me, but I would like to get your opinions, and I won't bother you about it anymore after tonight. Would this be better if I asked for Desean Jackson to be added into the mix with my Engram? I like having the added depth with Jackson, but don't know if I should even thin about it.

I like this better anyway. Keep Slaton. Upgrade QB, and a wash at WR. If it's there, take it.