[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which QB to start.

Mrmat25

Ok Peyton is facing a nice mushy SD D and will probably have to throw the ball to keep up with LT running over the Colts run D and scoring. So I would say this is a sure thing. However, Warner is on a roll, and the Giants D has givin up some passing yards. Do I rish going with Warner or just play conservative and run with Peyton. I am tied for first in my leage 8-3.

Ok Peyton is facing a nice mushy SD D and will probably have to throw the ball to keep up with LT running over the Colts run D and scoring. So I would say this is a sure thing. However, Warner is on a roll, and the Giants D has givin up some passing yards. Do I rish going with Warner or just play conservative and run with Peyton. I am tied for first in my leage 8-3.

Peyton based on the matchup - he's been hot of late and SD has the worst passing defense in the league. They are giving up almost 100 yds more per game than the Giants, and have given up 17 TDs compared to 6 INTs - Giants have given up 12 TDs to 14 INTs. But honestly, I don't think you could go wrong either way, Warner has been about as consistent as you can be since Week 1.

Peyton based on the matchup - he's been hot of late and SD has the worst passing defense in the league. They are giving up almost 100 yds more per game than the Giants, and have given up 17 TDs compared to 6 INTs - Giants have given up 12 TDs to 14 INTs. But honestly, I don't think you could go wrong either way, Warner has been about as consistent as you can be since Week 1.

To me, a defense like the Giants is Warner's worst nightmare. They'll be in his face pressuring him - I think he'll be a turnover machine. (Go back to the film of the Jets game)

Peyton seems like a no-brainer against a bad SD secondary

To me, a defense like the Giants is Warner's worst nightmare. They'll be in his face pressuring him - I think he'll be a turnover machine. (Go back to the film of the Jets game)

Peyton seems like a no-brainer against a bad SD secondary

+1

Warner will have some success against the Giants simply because you can throw on them and he gets the ball out pretty quick, the downside is that since they have not been able to run, that means a lot of blitzs and not as many long passes to Breaston/Fitz/Boldin...

Manning will light up SD like the tree at Rockefeller Center

WashD

Peyton, based on the matchup as well.

Thanks guy you confirmed my feeling. My leagues penalizes fumbles and interceptions and I think Warner will have some. I also have Boldin to hedge not using Warner a bit. The last two weeks Peyton has outscored Warner in our format.