[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IS Sammy Morris worth picking up now

Kook3

I would drop fargas

Fargas hasn't done anything since he has been back but

Morris is in a committee situation and he isn't healthy yet

Also I am trying to pick upi Hillis off waivers going to drop Quinn??

Any thoughts on Hillis or Morris for the rest of the season

Thanks

I picked him up due to a decent schedule, and that IMO he holds the most promise of the NE RBs to put the whole package together (maybe 20 carries, 4-6 catches, 100+ total yds.) Now saying that, based on history, I predict he will have one fine overall game for me and then pull, tear, fracture or break something. His fragility prevents him from upper tier status.

Yeah, I would pick up Sammy Morris over Fargus. I really wouldn't start Fargus unless I was desperate anyway, at least Morris can put up some points if he plays. Fargus has had the touches but still isn't doing anything FF wise

As for Hillis, yes I would pick him up over Quinn assuming Quinn isn't your main QB. Hillis had 2 TDs last game and was the main back. It may be a fluke, but it's worth picking him up IMO

Edited by efi4eye