[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rivers or Orton?

ROYALWITCHEESE

I haven't asked for advice this year, but this is a crucial week. I'm playing the team I'm competing with for the last playoff spot. It's a pretty even match, but his QBs stink. So if I start the right guy, I should be in. So down to business:

Rivers vs Colts (SNF)

or

Orton @ Rams

If Orton was healthy, I wouldn't hesitate with his matchup. The Rams are a mess. And the Bears may put up 30 points, but the WRs are also banged up.

Rivers faces a team he went for 100/2 INTs and 300/3 TDs against last season, and the Colts will be without 2 DBs. But the Colts have been great against the pass lately.

STL guy here.

Just trust me on this one, play Orton. Our team is straight up awful and we haven't done a thing to make it better. S-Jax is out, as well as Pace, we basically have no offense. The Lame Ass Rams have given up 30+ points 7 of 10 times this year.

I've never seen a safer play in my life! (exageration, as this is FF, but still true?)