[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I drop Pennington for Thigpen for my backup of Brees?

dfine

5% passing yards 10% rushing yards, 5 points TD's.

I have Drew Brees as my starter. I can only start 1 QB each week and must have 2 Qb's on my roster. I hope to never have to start my backup again, but should I protect myself. I have Pennington as my backup, and Tyler Thigpen is available. There are other serviceable guys available, Shaun Hill and Brady Quinn. It does cost me to drop a player. I must drop a QB for a QB. This is a non keeper league.

What do you think, should I pick up another backup and drop Pennington, or should I just keep Pennington and save the cost.

I was definitely going to pick up Thigpen until the injury to Gonzalez and Bradley. I could wait until the end of the week to see how they are before going after Thigpen , but he might also be pickup tonight which is when our drop adds are.

What do you think I should do?