[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The QB Question

legionofangels

Just one minor addition to the story though.

the person I'm playing has Wes Welker, so as playing the NE passer, I control Welker's destiny and if Welker scores a TD, so do I.

Isn't that a safer play?

If Cassel does bad, than Welker won't do good either, not helping/hurting either of us.

Whom your opponent is starting is irrelevant. Cassell could have a big day while Welker does nothing, or Cassell could have 200 yards passing and one TD, and Welker has 100 yards receiving and a TD. Simply, who is going to score more fantasy points; Warner or Cassell? The answer is Warner.

Boy I'm glad I started Warner.

Warner 16 points

Cassel 39 points, last week 42.

This just took me out of the playoffs. I'm down 25, he has Ryan Grant, I have Lance Moore and Greg Jennings tomorrow night.

Our league takes the top two teams from each division so a 4 - 8 team or whatever they end up as is going to go into the playoffs and I'm not at 7 - 5.

Total BS!

I friggin knew it, but it's my own fault for listening.