[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

yet another WDIS

weebo

I'm not in a must win...but im in a rivalary game this week

So i dropped Graham and missed out on Dunn but picked up Hillis

My backs are

SJAx-out

Hillis-vs Oak

C.Johnson-vs JETS---Kris Jenkins

Jon Stewart-vs Atl.--playing a really good second fiddle

i have to pick two to start and with Jackson out it narrows the field

my recievers are

Boldin---start for sure

T.O.vs 49's ---start my stud??? may be sick with the flu??

Berrian--not really an option this week

E.Royal vs Oak--- could have a huge game

scoring for both is:

2pts- 75 all purpose yards

2pts-each addition 25 yards

6pts-TD

any help and suggestions would be great...thanks

RB: CJ and JStew

Can you get SJax's handcuff in APitt just for future insurance?

How many WRs?

Boldin

TO (double check before game time)

Royal

Berrian

Sorry--Start 2 receivers

regarding the hancuff we can only have a max of four RB so i would have to drop one to get APitt

I don't like CJ against a good NYJ run D, but Hillis is a risky play. He might see some openings with so much focus on the pass game, but the Bronco run game isn't the same as it used to be. Cj is probably the safer play, but the Jets is a tough matchup. Luckily you're not in a must win.

Really tough spot at WR. Boldin for sure, and b/t TO and Royal its almost a toss up. TO might still be feeling the effects of illness, plus with Williams seeing some more looks, that might cut into his value. But it is against his old team, so he might light it up. Royal should continue to see a lot of looks, with the focus continuing to be on Marshall. Either way, Royal is a good option. I guess I don't really have a strong opinion for you, but TO is probably the safer play, as long as he's healthy. If not sompletely healthy, start Royal with confidence.

I don't like CJ against a good NYJ run D, but Hillis is a risky play. He might see some openings with so much focus on the pass game, but the Bronco run game isn't the same as it used to be. Cj is probably the safer play, but the Jets is a tough matchup. Luckily you're not in a must win.

See last time CJ had a tough matchup..Minn.. i sat him and look what he did then....

i think Hillis is good for 60yrds and a TD for sure but CJ i predict is good for 85-90 yrds and no TD...thanks White...

I have CJ and I will be benching him. I just like him better than Hillis. And maybe you go with Hillis to have a shot at getting a TD. All I said was that CJ was a safer play in a proven run offense. Your comment doesn't make sense either - you point out that CJ did well against a tough matchup and then you recommend Hillis?