[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Up to my knees in RBs

jmillz99

Dunn against a shiddy Lions team seems like a solid play, but make sure he's healthy on Sunday. I'd go MoJo with my other RB. I like Hillis' matchup, but he's feels riskier. MoJo is hot now. Teams are stacking the line against Tennessee, forcing Kerry Collins to beat them, and the Jets are a pretty good defense. Plus, there is all that "rookie wall" business people talk about. I'd rank them in this order:

MoJo

Dunn

Hillis

Johnson

Dunn against a shiddy Lions team seems like a solid play, but make sure he's healthy on Sunday. I'd go MoJo with my other RB. I like Hillis' matchup, but he's feels riskier. MoJo is hot now. Teams are stacking the line against Tennessee, forcing Kerry Collins to beat them, and the Jets are a pretty good defense. Plus, there is all that "rookie wall" business people talk about. I'd rank them in this order:

MoJo

Dunn

Hillis

Johnson

+1

NYJ has a great run defense specifically. I'm playing Dunn this week too, in favor of CJ or Westie, as long as he is healthy. He was limited in practice yesterday, so watch him closely, as I will be doing too.