[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

would you do this trade?

EZ Money 36

This is a team A question

PPR

Start 1 RB & 3 WR or 2 &2 or 3 RB & 1 WR

I have a trade lined up where i would trade away Brian Westbrook and Torry Holt and get back in return Steve Slaton and Bernard Berrian.

I think that this will give me a huge advantage going into my league playoffs that start next week, as far as matchups go. Westy has been doing nothing lately and his schedule is brutal on top of that. Holt brings nothing for my team at this point. So, getting back slaton and berrian who both have very favorable schedules in the playoffs weeks works well for me i think. Let me know if i should pull the trigger. thanks in advance.

A healthy Brian Westbrook is very scary. Thats the porblem though. He is not healthy. Slaton has become a monster (just loses some goalline carries to Green) and Berrian is an upgrade over Holt for sure. I would do it. Looks like you have C. Johnson and Thomas Jones to fall back on also. Yep I do this trade.