[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS-Struggling with this one, need help!

gspot

Ok fellow Huddler's. I usually don't ask for help, but I am so tied up on this one, I need help in reaching a consensus. In a standard performance legaue, 10 yards/point, 6 points/TD.... I have to choose between the following:

Larry Johnson against the Bills

Thomas Jones at TN

Hillis against Oakland

Tatum Bell against Oakland

or Thomas Pierre against GB.

I need to choose 2. Right now, I am leaning toward Johnson and TJ, but the tough match-up for him and LJ period has me worried.

HELP!!!

What two would you start and why?

My gut instinct would be to go with TJ and LJ.

TEN is only 10th against the run in the league and the teams that have had a chance to beat them are those that stuck to the run for most of the game. JAX put up over 140 yards against them last week. TJ will get another 26-30 carries this week and Brett has enough to get them into the red zone on multiple occasions giving you a goal line TD. You just can’t sit a guy that has been this hot lately.

LJ actually looked good running the ball last week and BUF is totally falling apart defensively. They are the 18th best against the run, and that is probably only because you can throw on them all day now. I like the spread offense for the Chiefs and the fact they have lined up LJ in the Wildcat a couple of times.

The only other possible play here is Thomas vs. GB. ONLY if Reggie is out. Deuce's knee is bugging him a little and the Packers suuuuuccck against the run. They are the 7th worst team against the run...and with Brees and the passing game struggling against the GB secondary a little, they will run it quite a bit to loosen up the lanes for Brees.

My gut instinct would be to go with TJ and LJ.

TEN is only 10th against the run in the league and the teams that have had a chance to beat them are those that stuck to the run for most of the game. JAX put up over 140 yards against them last week. TJ will get another 26-30 carries this week and Brett has enough to get them into the red zone on multiple occasions giving you a goal line TD. You just can’t sit a guy that has been this hot lately.

LJ actually looked good running the ball last week and BUF is totally falling apart defensively. They are the 18th best against the run, and that is probably only because you can throw on them all day now. I like the spread offense for the Chiefs and the fact they have lined up LJ in the Wildcat a couple of times.

The only other possible play here is Thomas vs. GB. ONLY if Reggie is out. Deuce's knee is bugging him a little and the Packers suuuuuccck against the run. They are the 7th worst team against the run...and with Brees and the passing game struggling against the GB secondary a little, they will run it quite a bit to loosen up the lanes for Brees.

Wow, great detail, thanks for the insight. That is exactly how my line-up is set to this point.