[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Westbrook iffy....

lhamp

Westbrook ( or buckhalter if he starts) vs Balt.

Morris vs MIA

Mason vs philli

Gage vs jets

6 Pts for all tds.... 1 pt for evey ten yards rushing/receiving starting at 40.

Thanks in advance.

Personally I'd sit on the Westbrook/Buckhalter combo. The Raven's aren't exactly a good matchup, but I still like them better than the rest. I mean, does Morris get any work? Does Mason show up? Is Gage returning to normal? Brook/Buck sounds like more of a sure thing, in the sense of 50% risky vs. 80% risky.

Personally I'd sit on the Westbrook/Buckhalter combo. The Raven's aren't exactly a good matchup, but I still like them better than the rest. I mean, does Morris get any work? Does Mason show up? Is Gage returning to normal? Brook/Buck sounds like more of a sure thing, in the sense of 50% risky vs. 80% risky.

I agree

The worst-case scenario is if Reid activates Westbrook, but it becomes a RBBC. As an owner of both, I hope Reid sits Westbrook, lets him get more healthy, and gives Buckhalter the start

Even against the Ravens, I'd start Buckhalter - if Westbrook is inactive

Maybe I am crazy, but he only matchup I like with your given options is Gage at home vs a very "beatable" Jet pass defense. Running backs vs a Ravens D in their house spells trouble, especially one (Westbrook) who is not nearly at 100%. I have Morris sitting on my bench because of his difficult match with the run oriented D of Miami, who are at home. Gage has been very involved in the Titan offense recently and I believe he will do just fine considering that the Jets will do everything in their power to stop the run, which is the strenght of the Titans O.

Maybe I am crazy, but he only matchup I like with your given options is Gage at home vs a very "beatable" Jet pass defense. Running backs vs a Ravens D in their house spells trouble, especially one (Westbrook) who is not nearly at 100%. I have Morris sitting on my bench because of his difficult match with the run oriented D of Miami, who are at home. Gage has been very involved in the Titan offense recently and I believe he will do just fine considering that the Jets will do everything in their power to stop the run, which is the strenght of the Titans O.
I agree. Why go up against a stout run d when you can play gage vs a weak secondary. They won't be able to run vs the jets. Jenkins is a beast please see my post.

You know, you've got a great point. The Jets make all pass offenses look great - and Gage has been great lately.

Buckhalter may not be a terrible option, but you've got to tune into ESPN at noon (EST) to find out if Westbrook is active or not