[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate the Sportsline Gure ( Which two RBs)

Mrmat25

I was thinking go with Gore and Turner. However, Turner did very poorly against CAR in his first meeting, but at that time R. White and M. Ryan were not doing as well. White may not be 100% with his back bruise though. The stupid CBS people are pumping up T. Jones for a good game. Do I sit Turner for Jones? Gore is pretty much a must start every week.

I was thinking go with Gore and Turner. However, Turner did very poorly against CAR in his first meeting, but at that time R. White and M. Ryan were not doing as well. White may not be 100% with his back bruise though. The stupid CBS people are pumping up T. Jones for a good game. Do I sit Turner for Jones? Gore is pretty much a must start every week.

turner and gore. i hate when CBS inflates a player too. i have made the mistake of playing based on that and it has haunted me. make decision based on the defense and i think home field advantage matter too.

take a look at mine, could use some advice on RB's too.

Edited by fattburger

I'd stay away from TJones this weekend. Titans D is nasty, and stops both the run and the pass. But something tells me they're going to shut down the run and make Brett pass, and hope for some turnovers. I agree that the Sportsline Guru forecasts are absolutely wacked. Gore and Turner better options this week.