[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help picking my flex please...

joeyemma

10 team redraft league...no ppr...6 for all td's...1 for 10 rush/rec...1 for 20 passing

we start 1qb 2rb 2wr 1flex k d

roster:

McNabb/Delhomme/Flacco

Westbrooke/Buckhalter/AP/Chester Taylor/Addai/Rhodes

SSmith/AJohnson/AGonzolez/AGates/DBranch/MBradley

Crosby

Giants

I am going to start McNabb/AP/Addai/AJohnson/SSmith/Crosby/Giants....need help picking the flex...

Westy or Buck @Baltimor or AGates vs. Indy or AGonzolez@SD?

Thanks for your help

I have westy too,and after seeing how,Philly is going away from him last week,and his injury could side line him at any moment,i'm benching him,and i do have Buckhalter benched too,The Ravens def.got beat up ONCE this year,and it was with a big bruising Jacobs and 2 other backs to do it.I don't think Philly has the personnel to do what the Giants did,So i see Baltimores Def.getting it together today.So i'm benching westy and Co...Good Luck.

Balt D is stiff, but Westy could have 1/2 big plays and outscore Gates, Gonz2 is hot or cold and will have less chances than Westy or Gates. My initial thought was Gates, due to Balt D and Westy could come up lame with a big hit from Lewis and that would suck. Gates plays the entire game, should be a higher scoring game than Balt/Phil....think I go gates!