[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stupid kicker question

GiantPlone

Our field goals are scored by distance. Both teams are playing in domes this week. Our scoring is as follows:

up to 39 yards = 3 pts

40 - 49 yards = 5 pts

50+ yards = 10 pts

Extra point = 1

Crosby has missed a few 50+ the last couple weeks (but did hit one last week on my bench). Bryant should have a TON of chances against Detroit.

Normally I wouldn't even bother asking about this one, but I am playing the #1 in my division and that will bring me within a half game of him. I am the highest scoring team in the league (have been for weeks) but have been severely screwed by our schedule (I was at one point the highest scorer in the league and my record was 1-6 and I am now at 5-6 and looking to take over the lead in the division, so I NEED this weeks win.

I usually like having MNF guys, but Bryant against Detroit is tempting, but he rarely kicks any long FG's.

Thoughts?