[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Ryan or Kyle Orton!

JimmyKerrigan

I am a bears homer and think you have a tough call. I'm going to say Ice in large part because Orton didn't look too hot last week and he's on the road. The Panthers are very suspect when they travel and Matty Ice has hung some nice numbers on good D's at home this year.

Plus, if the Bears lay an egg (I don't know which team shows up today) you avoid the Orotn/Forte trainwreck.

Give Kyle another week, especially with an option like Ice.

BTW - this'll get moved to the advice forum... :wacko:

Well, it was good advice but my team was locked. I was going to start Matty Ice but it looks like I at least avoided disaster. (And Forte went appropriately nuts.)

So far, pending the 4th quarter, it was the right call. With my league's settings Matty has 5 points, Orton got me 8. (Turner scored his 4th TD as I wrote/write this so unless Matty does this again then I did get it right. Yeah, game's over. I guess these 3 points kind of make up for Akers absolutely ruining my day for a 2nd straight week.)

I sure am glad Orton didn't you-know the bed.

Thanks for moving me to the right forum. I was at work and noticed the time, kinda posted in a panic.

I'm awful glad I was playing the guy who had McNabb and Westbrook! It's down to Brees for me versus Manning for him. I think this one's in the bag.