[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Need Real Help and No Longer Trust Myself

Chaim.Witz

For many reasons, I am in a must win situation for the final week. And I must win by about 35 points. Avg points in league are about 159, so 35 isn't as bad as it sounds.

I no longer trust myself, so I am asking for your help in setting my lineup (Wow! Never thought I would have said that. Never done it before)

Here is my roster for week 13:

QB: Cutler @ NYJ

RB: LT vs ATL

RB: Addai @ CLE

RB: J. Stewart @ GB

RB: Rhodes @ CLE

WR: Wayne @ CLE

WR: Marshall @ NYJ

WR: S. Moss vs. NYG

WR: Colston @ TB

WR: Moore @ TB

TE: Keller vs DEN

TE: Clark @ CLE

K: Kaeding vs. ATL

K: Crosby vs. CAR

D: Philly vs. ARI

There is not much to upgrade from WW, except on K and D. One of my K's is gone, but for what? PHI D is a bad play against ARI, and MIN and GB D's are available.

We start:

QB:

RB:

RB:

WR:

WR:

TE:

Flex WR/RB:

Flex WR/TE

K

D

I should have locked up a playoff spot already, but three weeks in a row as 2nd highest score for week, and lost to top score of week all three weeks.

I am begging for some input! Thanks in advance

Edited by Chaim.Witz

QB: Cutler - as you have no other options, not that you need another option as Cutler should be solid.

RB : to me you have no choices here either as it is Addai and Tomlinson which is a great for you.

WR : you have some nice choices here..I would go Colston and Marshall myself and be happy in doing so.

TE : I would go with Clark as he should have a solid game against Cleveland.

DEF : I would make a waiver move here this week. Philly against that high powered Cardinal offense is not the way I would want to go. Minne against Chicago looks good. Minne is a good defense and Chicago's is a weak offense..matchup looks nice.

QB: Cutler - as you have no other options, not that you need another option as Cutler should be solid.

RB : to me you have no choices here either as it is Addai and Tomlinson which is a great for you.

WR : you have some nice choices here..I would go Colston and Marshall myself and be happy in doing so.

TE : I would go with Clark as he should have a solid game against Cleveland.

DEF : I would make a waiver move here this week. Philly against that high powered Cardinal offense is not the way I would want to go. Minne against Chicago looks good. Minne is a good defense and Chicago's is a weak offense..matchup looks nice.

I agree with all but 1, you NEED to start Wayne over Colston. Wayne has such the easy schedule here on out and Colston is just 1 out of several targets Brees will throw to. For you WRs start Wayne and Marshall, these 2 guys should NEVER be on your bench.

Edited by RJV

I agree with all but 1, you NEED to start Wayne over Colston. Wayne has such the easy schedule here on out and Colston is just 1 out of several targets Brees will throw to. For you WRs start Wayne and Marshall, these 2 guys should NEVER be on your bench.

I agree with you both. However, check my flex options. I could start 2 more receivers or one of the WR and both TE's. It is a PPR league, so both TE's could generate some points.

I really do appreciate the input! Thanks!

EDIT: PS. I know I have great matchups in the playoffs, and built my team for this. However, if I don't pull off this week, its all for not.

Edited by Chaim.Witz

OK, thanks for the input. Greatly appreciated. Here is my lineup, BUT noticed something (listed below lineup), and WILL be last question

Cutler @ NYJ

LT vs ATL

Addai @ CLE

Wayne @ CLE

Marshall @ NYJ

Keller vs DEN

Kaeding vs ATL (Could pick up Feely vs DEN, But who knows)

Def: Minn vs CHI

WR/TE Flex: Colston @ TB

WR/RB Flex: L. Moore @ TB

News Alert: W. Dunn sitting on Waiver wire. Could start him against NO defense. In a PPR league also.

Would you play Dunn over either Colston/Moore?

Have a Great Thanksgiving!

QB: Cutler @ NYJ CUTLER (QB)

RB: LT vs ATL LT (RB)

RB: Addai @ CLE ADDAI (RB)

RB: J. Stewart @ GB

RB: Rhodes @ CLE

WR: Wayne @ CLE WAYNE (WR)

WR: Marshall @ NYJ MARSHALL (WR)

WR: S. Moss vs. NYG

WR: Colston @ TB

WR: Moore @ TB MOORE FLEX/WR

TE: Keller vs DEN KELLER (TE)

TE: Clark @ CLE

K: Kaeding vs. ATL KAEDING (K)

K: Crosby vs. CAR

D: Philly vs. ARI (FIND SOMEONE ELSE/ IS BALTIMORE AVAIL?) OTHERWISE MINNESOTA AT HOME IS PRETTY GOOD.