[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pennington over Garard/Garcia

slimshady31

Fellow huddlers,

Made QB mistake last week by benching Pennington and Garrard in favor of Garcia based on matchup (vs. DET). I still won but am torn this week since all (3) of my QBs have decent matchups against poor defenses. Right now, am leaning towards rolling with Pennington just because STL is a complete disaster and figure Chad is worth at least 220 and a couple TDs before MIA gets up big and runs the ball. Is this the best play (?)

C.Pennington vs. STL

D.Garrard vs. HOU

J.Garcia vs. NO

Honestly, STL is so bad right now that Pennington may not have to throw the ball more than 15 times all day - I can see him easily putting up 300/3 or 150/0 but can't tell you which it will be. IMO either of the other 2 choices might be safer plays for you from a fantasy perspective ... both Garrard & Garcia may have to throw the ball more than is "normal" for them just to keep up in what could be high-scoring games ... my coin came up Garcia this week.