[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please Pick 3 RBS for me

Shad

This is a std 8 man league no ppr.

LT

Chris Johnson- probably starting becaue its Detroit.

Portis- Hate to sit but against the Giants?

MJD

Slaton

Grant

Please pick 3. If you are going to say start portis, who would be your next pick? Thanks a lot and and I will answer yours

I am in about the same boat as you. I dont know how subjective I can be here since I am agonizing over 2 of the same players as you. I would for sure go with Portis tho. The Giants D line is great vs the pass, so that will mean Wash. will try to run the ball more and take the pressure off of Campbell. I like the Chris Johnson match up a lot as well as the Slaton one. Its hard to sit LT tho, but I have him in another league and im just plain fed up with him and tired of waiting for him to come out of his shell. I just dont think it will happen this year. we have seen the best days of his for this year at least. So there are your 3.

Please see my post, thanks

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=274061