[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Slaton over Forte?

soulfly

I just read that Forte has lost his fullback and, of course, he is playing Minnesota D. Should I start Slaton or Mewelde Moore over Forte? I started Slaton last week over Jones because of Tenn D, and Jones made me feel stupid for doing it. Should I take a chance again on Slaton here? PPR league.

Very tough. Monday nights are always fun to watch your guy go! This will be Slaton's first time on Monday night, so I'm sure his family and friends will be in attendance. I have Forte, and love my sleeper pick coming through; and yes, will be starting him. But I don't have someone like Sltaton to choose from. He does have a chest injury, but with no Ahman Green stealing goal-line carries, you might roll the dice with him.

My predictions:

Matt Forte: 78 yards rushing; 7 receptions 48 yards and a TD.

Steve Staton: 92 yards rushing 1 rushing TD; 2 receptions 36 yards.

Since Forte and the Bears have such an important game, in the spotlight on Sunday night, I think he'll go all out to compete for not only the game, but his potential ROY prize.

I look forward to coming back to this post to see how accurate I was in my predictions.

Good luck with your decision.

Man, I was pretty darn close with my Forte prediction...if he would have only caught one more pass for 1 more yard, I'd have made my playoffs...man, how does a team with Romo, Forte, A. Peterson, C. Johnson, M. Colston go 5 and 8???

Bad luck, bad timing and mismanagement.