[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need 2 out of these 4 Rbs in a PPR

mammat

I think GB is going to shut down DWill this weekend. I think Turner would like to show the SD brass that he should have got more PT when he was there and should have a good game. The other slot is tough .... I would go with Addai if it's a PPR league, otherwise I would probably go with MJD. The studs love the prime time stuff!

IMO - if you are looking for a "safe" 75 total yards, 1 score day from your RBs - use Addai & DW ... if you want to risk a 50/0 against the chance that you get 100+ total yard production & the possibility of a multiple score game - use MJD & Turner. Addai & MJD obviously get a little bump given PPR ... so taking the "safe play" vs "swing for the fences" consideration out of the equation, MJD & Addai would likely be my coices, but I don't know that you will go too far wrong no matter which of these guys you play this week.

Edited by ts