[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hilis a viable Flex for the playoffs?

RJV

He's definitely a viable flex play next week against KC, beyond that I think it has to be a week by week call. If he has as good of a game and gets as many carries against KC as he has the past few weeks, then he probably gets the green light as a low end flex against Carolina, and so on....

WashD

Hey RJV - if you decide for whatever reason NOT to use Hillis over the next couple of weeks - would you mind letting Frank Gore borrow Hillis' map showing where the end zone is? Gore seems to have misplaced his, and I could use the help if somebody would be so kind as to redirect Frank to the location of the land of six.

Edited by ts

Hey RJV - if you decide for whatever reason NOT to use Hillis over the next couple of weeks - would you mind letting Frank Gore borrow Hillis' map showing where the end zone is? Gore seems to have misplaced his, and I could use the help if somebody would be so kind as to redirect Frank to the location of the land of six.

+1 :wacko:

+1+1 I played against the team that had Gore this weekend and wow, how disappointing

+2

as for Hillis, until something happens to make him the dog, I think he's a solid start from here on out. He's slowly improving and putting up really good numbers. While some of that his his talent, some is just the OL making better holes... makes me wonder why they couldn't do that before?

great point. What are they doing better now with the running game, what changed besides Hilis placed in the lineup?

+2

as for Hillis, until something happens to make him the dog, I think he's a solid start from here on out. He's slowly improving and putting up really good numbers. While some of that his his talent, some is just the OL making better holes... makes me wonder why they couldn't do that before?

I agree with opie.

Also this

Tue, Dec 2 Hillis may get additional looks as a hybrid tight end, in addition to his role as running back, the Denver Post reports.

Recommendation: Mike Shanahan has been so impressed with Hillis that he is looking for more and more ways to get him touches throughout the game. He even likened him to Colts tight end Dallas Clark, who has been a solid fantasy contributor for the past couple of seasons.