[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Willie Parker

halforc

Depends what you pick up. I wouldn't drop him....

I would pick up a backup QB (matt ryan? s. hill? or hasselbeck?) for my Thigpen. Our playoffs is weeks 15-17

My RB depth is deep: Addai, Dunn, Pierre Thomas, CJ, and P Hillis - I can maybe even pick up sammy morris

Edited by halforc

I would pick up a backup QB (matt ryan? s. hill? or hasselbeck?) for my Thigpen. Our playoffs is weeks 15-17

My RB depth is deep: Addai, Dunn, Pierre Thomas, CJ, and P Hillis - I can maybe even pick up sammy morris

In that case, drop him and pick up Ryan, he's got some good matchups and start CJ and Hillis out. Pls see mine.

i think it sounds like a good idea. after this week pitt plays balt and tenn. parker will be splitting carries with moore resulting in hardly any fantasy value at all. it may even help you in the long run. someone will definitely pick him up and may be so surprised to get him they automatically plug him into their starting line up. if you end up playing this team this could really benefit you.

I like Hill and I think he has favorable matchups.

Week 14: NYJ

Week 15 @ MIA

Week 16: @ STL

Week 17: WAS

Of course Ryan's don't look bad either and he has STL for your week 17 superbowl (btw, you should try to get your league to change the playoff to week 16 next year. It just makes more sense as many teams rest their starters half way through the game if they are in a meaningless game in week 17).

Week 14: @ NO

Week 15: TB

Week 16: @ MIN - without the Williams

Week 17: STL

Not sure you can go wrong with either.