[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I start, and dare I say...

finzball

I don't think I'd do it. Even at less than 100%, you've gotta give Barber a decent shot at getting in the endzone with the Cowboys offense. And Fargas's only good games have been against terrible run defenses. He'll get you some points tonight, but probably not double digits.

That being said, you don't want to risk taking a zero if Barber is a game-time decision not to play. And the Cowboys play at 4:15 Sunday -- the only way you can really risk waiting for Barber is if you hear VERY positive news on him this afternoon, or if you have another flex option available playing late on Sunday (or Monday) to sub in at the last minute --

Hey -- just saw this on Rotoworld -- "Coach Wade Phillips changed his tune about Marion Barber's (toe) status for Week 14 on Thursday, calling MBIII "more doubtful" to play at Pittsburgh after missing his second straight practice."

So if it's not too late, you might want to run with Fargas...