[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who for my second WR?

Wally

1 point per 20 yds receiving, 6 for a td. Bonuses at 100, 150, & 200 yds. No ppr.

First round of the playoffs, so this is a big decision and thanks in advance for any responses.

My choices are:

Holt @ AZ

Evans @ home vs MIA

Bryant @ CAR on Monday night.

I think that Holt is the best play, as he has his second best game of the year earlier against Arizona. Evans is probably the best WR out of the three, but he's at home in the cold against a fairly stiff Miami team with Losman throwing to him.

My main issue is that the team I'm playing has Carolina's kicker on Monday night, and I hate going into a game knowing that I have little or no shot. Plus it seems like the Monday night games have been shootouts this year. I'm being more supersticious than anything, but would greatly appreciate you guys' thoughts.

Thanks again,

Wally

1 point per 20 yds receiving, 6 for a td. Bonuses at 100, 150, & 200 yds. No ppr.

First round of the playoffs, so this is a big decision and thanks in advance for any responses.

My choices are:

Holt @ AZ

Evans @ home vs MIA

Bryant @ CAR on Monday night.

I think that Holt is the best play, as he has his second best game of the year earlier against Arizona. Evans is probably the best WR out of the three, but he's at home in the cold against a fairly stiff Miami team with Losman throwing to him.

My main issue is that the team I'm playing has Carolina's kicker on Monday night, and I hate going into a game knowing that I have little or no shot. Plus it seems like the Monday night games have been shootouts this year. I'm being more supersticious than anything, but would greatly appreciate you guys' thoughts.

Thanks again,

Wally

Evans' game is not in the cold. It's on a fast turf track in the dome in Toronto. And you need not fear Losman throwing him the ball. While Edwards is more steady, Losman has the better arm and can, and has, hit Evans deep in the past. I think Lee is the best play of your three. Holt is too inconsistent and CAR is tough to throw on.

Evans' game is not in the cold. It's on a fast turf track in the dome in Toronto. And you need not fear Losman throwing him the ball. While Edwards is more steady, Losman has the better arm and can, and has, hit Evans deep in the past. I think Lee is the best play of your three. Holt is too inconsistent and CAR is tough to throw on.

They're playing in Toronto? Didn't know that. Thanks man.