[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: Too Many RBs!

Kalaby

My first take was T Jones and Addai , but Addai was just added to the injury report as questionable. Thomas Jones is definitely the best choice of this group. For the second one, Williams and Lynch have tough matchups (it's hard to say whether JP Losman at QB helps or hurts Lynch's value), while Hillis has a good one vs. the Chiefs. However, with other good options available, you may want to stay away from any Denver back since you never know what Shanahan will do. Personally, I think the difference in the matchups is big enough that I'd go with Hillis as my 2nd guy ahead of Lynch or Williams.

Please see mine at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=275393

Thomas Jones is a no brainer, the others all have their ups and downs.

Addai, I wouldn't hesitate with until you mentioned the injury but if he's healthy and playing he's a no brainer too IMO.

Hillis, my head says him for the 3rd position but KC play hard against their division rivals and I think all form tends to go out the window in that Division.

Williams I think is an impossible pick this week because Tampa have conceded something stupid like what? 1 Rushing TD all season??

Lynch should be solid enough but probably not spectacular.