[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help! Pick 2 WRs to start in my playoff game this week

mabucfan

Playoffs start this week in my league, and I have a MESS at WR that I need your help in figuring out! Of this list, which TWO WRs would you start?

B. Edwards - @ Tenn (and a new QB)

Bryant - @ Car

Cotchery - @ SF

Hixon - vs./ Philly

I lose and my season's done (clearly), so I really need your advice here!!

Let me know.

Thanks.

Edited by mabucfan

Stay away from CLE all together (coming from a Lousy Lewise owner), they have a bunch of O-Line Problems.

Bryant has been on again, off again, but he is their fav target! It all depends on which CAR Def shows up, the one from the last 6 games or the one from earlier in the season.

Cotchery has been a mediocre starter lately since he shares with Coles (I believe Coles has slightly better stats lately). You can't doubt Favre though. Cotch just needs to make the most out of his opps.

Hixon can go either way. Will he be the big dog this week or will Toomer? I think Hixon will be the TD machine, while Toomer will be the catch master. IT depends on your scoring system.

From what I know, I would very slightly lean toward Cotchery and Hixon. You might as well pick them from a hat, just leave Braylon out of the hat!